Companies eligible for LOA Corporate Memberships must be associated with legitimate aerospace business. The Executive Board of the Logistics Officer Association reserves the right to decline Corporate Membership to those companies that do not meet with LOA's professional image or its objectives to enhance the military logistics profession.
LOA Corporate membership cost is $500 annually.
Privileges and benefits
Companies which are granted Corporate Membership will be:
1) Allowed to identify 5 company employees they wish to have in the membership roster as company representatives to LOA. These representatives will receive LOA’s quarterly professional journal, The Exceptional Release (ER), the membership directory, membership card, etc. and enjoy all the rights of paid membership, to include voting, participation at Chapter-level activities, and annual Conference admittance (with paid registration), whether or not in support of a paid exhibitor's booth.
2) Listed as a "Corporate Member" on LOA’s website and be provided with a free link from our website to theirs.
3) Permitted to affiliate with a local Chapter(s) within their primary geographic operating area(s).
4) Receive a 10% discount on all advertising in the Exceptional Release- LOA’s professional Journal.
5) Receive discounts on exhibit space at the LOA National Conference.
Procedure for applying
1) Please fill out the form below to apply. A LOA membership representative will then review your submission and contact you with further instructions.